MKN's Optima 850
Electric Clam Char-Grill
- Casing and cover are made completely of CNS (material No. 1.4301) / AISI 304. Visible surfaces with polished and satin finish, 320 grit
- Bucking resistant, self supporting, closed construction with side walls, rear well and bottom
- Deep drawn basin completely of CNS (1.4301) (AISI 304) welded seamlessly and grease proof. With large radii for easy cleaning
Type of Energy:
- Appliance is completely wired internally for the electrical supply provided by customer. All contactors required for operation are installed
- Heating by radiant tubular heating elements CNS/stainless steel with low surface load for long durability of the heating elements. For easy cleaning the heating elements can be completely swung out, with turning lever, locking device and swivel angle limit switch. Infinitely variable adjustment of the heating output via a power control switch for each heating zone respectively. Integrated appliance switch. Power contactor installed
- Equipped for installation of appliance feet which are adjustable in height (optional) or for installation on a plinth provided by customer.
- Connection, sealing by special clip bars flush mounted to the cover (optional)
- Grill surface with CNS/stainless steel support grids with ^–grill profiles or alternatively with caset iron grates
- 2 separately adjustable heating zones
- Insignificant generation of smoke as the grids cover the heating elements
- Pan can be filled with water fir easy cleaning
- Bottom of basin with outlet leading into the lower section - drain valve DN 20 insatlled vertically downwards
Want to know more?
For more information about Double sided Electric Char-Grill, download the spec sheet below or speak to us on 01509 260 150 or email@example.com.